Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mociun

mociun_1
On my recent trip to Brooklyn I had the pleasure of meeting Caitlin Mociun, and having a look through the recently released fall collection from her label mociun, I even had a peak at her spectacular upcoming summer collection samples, amazing.
I spent a large part of one morning talking about textiles, travel, and business with Caitlin who was so lovely, it was a very insightful and inspiring encounter. It was even a bonus visiting her great apartment in Brooklyn which was full of her pattern and colour inspiration, I couldn't help but purchase a couple of pieces to take home, the quality of silk is perfect, and they are beautifully made! Purchase online through the Mociun store..
4626681299_c7f7453b36_o
mociun21
photo credit Alyson Fox
tumblr_l87evi0sWr1qbl4eao1_1280-1
amazing new print by Caitlin for Summer 2011

No comments: